Sunday, February 15, 2009

christmas cards.

i thought i would take this opportunity to post some pictures of some work i did over the holidays.

my parentals asked me to hand make holiday cards for them this year (and they even offered to pay me). so i said yes, even though i had already decided that i was going to make cards for myself to send out - but whats a few more? one of my favorite parts of scrapbooking and making cards is going to the craft store to buy supplies! i like to see all the new things that they have each time which is why i try not to go too often or i would seriously be poor.


overall i made about 50 some cards in about a month (some for my m&d as well as a bunch for myself) - so let's just say i am glad christmas isn't for another 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment