Monday, February 15, 2010

animal rights.

so today marks six years since i decided to become a vegetarian - i can't believe it has actually been that long! so i thought i would share some work that i did a few years ago for one of my graphic design classes that was about animal rights.
when i look back at some of my design work from my early years at college there are quite a few things that i absolutely hate, but this is a project that i still really like and am using in my portfolio. this piece is actually on my school's design website (i had posted this link when i first started my blog...but its been awhile so i thought i would post it again) and if you search around you can find a few of my other pieces on the website as well!

unfortunately jpeg versions of these don't do the colors justice, but you at least can get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment